Our practice’s founders launched the Psychoeducational Assessments Clinic at South Florida Integrative Medicine in 2021. They identified a need for high quality, reasonably priced psychological and educational assessment services at a critical time for children, young adults, and families in our community, following the pandemic-driven school closures of 2020-21.
With collaboration from a local university, SFIM has expanded its ability to offer these needed services to patients, while also making valuable training opportunities available to young professionals in the field. We offer patients three options for competitively-priced assessment services, led by our Licensed Clinical Psychologists and Practicum Clinicians.
Our team provides comprehensive, high quality assessment services for adults and children ages 2 years old+, including:
- Academic placement “i.e. Gifted Testing”
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Developmental Evaluations
- Learning Differences
- Mood, Behavioral, Personality Disorders
Every Psychoeducational Assessment Service includes:
- A 90 minute interview.
- Approximately 6 assessment hours, spread across 2 or more scheduled testing dates, depending on assessed individual need of the patient.
- A written report of our clinician’s evaluation and diagnosis of the patient, with recommendations for follow up services and/or supports and accommodations in school or work settings as appropriate.
- A 90 minute meeting to discuss findings and review written report.
Patients should anticipate the time needed to schedule conduct all tests and gather all necessary information (including teacher reporting) will be a period that ranges between 6 to 8 weeks’ time.
Our clinicians offer assessment services in both English and Spanish.
For more information or to reserve an appointment for new services, schedule a telephone consultation with our New Patient Coordinator Team today.
To learn more about each of our Psychologists, visit their pages to read their biographies and watch introductory videos.
To learn more about our Practicum Clinicians, visit their pages to read their biographies.